Warehouse Associate - Full Case (Nights)
Job ID: 95264BR
Primary Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Date Posted: 02/22/2024
Core-Mark, a Performance Food Group Company, is part of a Fortune 150 company that continues to grow as an industry leader in fresh and broad-line solutions to the convenience retail industry. Our reputation of empowering customers, employees, and communities has allowed us to build over $23 Billion in revenue. Through our distribution centers, we offer a full range of products, programs, and solutions to customers across the U.S. and Canada.
We Deliver the Goods:
- Competitive pay and benefits, including Day 1 Health & Wellness Benefits, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401K Employer Matching, Education Assistance, Paid Time Off, and much more
- Growth opportunities performing essential work to support America's food distribution system
- Safe and inclusive working environment, including culture of rewards, recognition, and respect
Why Join Core-Mark?
Core-Mark emphasizes personal growth and development for all associates. We believe that when you succeed, the company succeeds. We promote internally whenever possible and provide frequent training opportunities in several formats to help you meet your personal and career goals.
- Start Pay: $16.50 an hour PLUS incentive pay based on productivity
- Shift is Sunday - Thursday starting at 3pm until finished
The Full Case retrieves product, stacks orders for delivery, and monitors inventory levels within the warehouse. Directs, stocks, selects, and replenishes products.
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Retrieves product in accordance with printed customer orders and packing products.
- Restocks order selection zones as necessary and consolidating merchandise. Stacks orders securely according to sequence of delivery route.
- Applies shipping ID labels to products and completing paperwork related to inventory process.
- Maintains orderly workstation; returns supplies and merchandise to assigned locations.
- Records materials and inventory levels.
- Follows all preferred work methods, safety policies and procedures per company guidelines.
- Ensures work area is safe and report any unsafe conditions and/or acts immediately.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent
6+ months of warehouse and/or distribution work experience
Must have electric pallet jack experience
Must be able to work the scheduled / assigned times and required overtime for the position
Able to stand, walk, reach, and lift repeatedly throughout shift
Able to lift, stack, and/or pull products off shelves, as well as replenish product, from various heights weighing between 10-35 pounds and generally up to between approximately 60 and 90 pounds, depending on the location, throughout shift
Able to work in multi-temperature environments, i.e. cooler, freezer and dry
Able to get certified in forklift operation and Electrical-Pallet Jack
Pass post offer drug test and criminal background check
High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent
1+ years of warehouse and/or distribution work experience
Foodservice distribution or related industry experience
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.