Job ID: 91197BR
Primary Location: Sacramento, California
Date Posted: 11/20/2023
Core-Mark, a Performance Food Group Company, is part of a Fortune 150 company that continues to grow as an industry leader in fresh and broad-line solutions to the convenience retail industry. Our reputation of empowering customers, employees, and communities has allowed us to build over $23 Billion in revenue. Through our distribution centers, we offer a full range of products, programs, and solutions to customers across the U.S. and Canada.
We Deliver the Goods:
- Competitive pay and benefits, including Day 1 Health & Wellness Benefits, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401K Employer Matching, Education Assistance, Paid Time Off, and much more
- Growth opportunities performing essential work to support America's food distribution system
- Safe and inclusive working environment, including culture of rewards, recognition, and respect
Responsible for supervising personnel receiving product, pulling orders, loading trucks for next-day delivery, and processing paperwork relating to product delivery. Functions as a team member within the department and organization, as required, and performs any duty assigned to best serve the company.
- Supervises the administrative staff including: hiring, scheduling, providing training and guidance, establishing job standards and evaluating performance.
- Ensures timely, accurate and complete order pulling for all orders pulled during the shift. Ensures all orders are loaded in their entirety and in proper stop sequence on the assigned truck and trailer, and completes all necessary paperwork.
- Ensures all product received during the shift is stocked properly and that first-in/first-out warehouse procedures are followed for all stock rotation.
- Demonstrates a strong service quality ethic through personal example. Ensures that all associates have a thorough understanding of their individual roles in meeting or exceeding internal and external customer expectations.
- Coordinates pick planning in conjunction with the Warehouse Manager.
- Utilization of Company's warehouse management system and other technologies available to maximize productivity. Analyzes the productivity levels of the warehouse operation and recommends appropriate changes.
- Handles building security to include locking warehouse and setting alarms after the night shift. Ensures the safe operation of all material handling. Complies with Company's health and safety programs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent
2 -4 years of warehouse leadership or related experience.
OSHA Forklift operator certificate.
Associates/2-year technical degree in business management, logistics or related area.
4 - 6 years of warehouse experience within foodservice industry.
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.