Job ID: 91189BR
Primary Location: Columbus, Ohio
Date Posted: 11/20/2023
Core-Mark, a Performance Food Group Company, is part of a Fortune 150 company that continues to grow as an industry leader in fresh and broad-line solutions to the convenience retail industry. Our reputation of empowering customers, employees, and communities has allowed us to build over $23 Billion in revenue. Through our distribution centers, we offer a full range of products, programs, and solutions to customers across the U.S. and Canada.
We Deliver the Goods:
- Competitive pay and benefits, including Day 1 Health & Wellness Benefits, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401K Employer Matching, Education Assistance, Paid Time Off, and much more
- Growth opportunities performing essential work to support North America's food distribution system
- Safe and inclusive working environment, including culture of rewards, recognition, and respect
Why Join Core-Mark?
- Salary range around $80,000 - $90,000 base plus bonus potential!
- No weekends! Core sales operations are Monday - Friday around the hours of 8-5PM
- Motus Program including car allowance and mileage reimbursement
- Monthly Cell Phone Stipend
As the Sales Manager, you report to the Division Sales Director and will be responsible for hiring, training and managing the Sales Account Consulting team. Leading this team driving strategic same store sales growth through educating customers on category management opportunities and business solutions. A successful candidate will have effectively demonstrated the ability to lead a team of selling consultants achieving customer and sales growth objectives.
- Growing Division same store sales growth to meet targeted plans.
- Maintaining current knowledge of all selling technology and enterprise strategies and applying them to daily use with the Sales Account Consulting Team.
- Reviewing and preparing performance reporting.
- Participating in sales meetings, conferences, and trade shows.
- Responding and resolving customer concerns.
- Achieving goals for Corporate Marketing Programs.
- Building relationships across all accounts.
- Managing and directing the team to ensure objectives are met and policies are adhered to.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Ability to work in the Division and in the field. Managing team, reports and customer base.
- Excellent customer service, internal communication skills, and knowledge of the industry.
- Proficient computer and Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, etc.); specifically, with data analysis
Four (4) year college degree in a related field or equivalent field experience.
Minimum of five (5) years of sales experience and account management.
Reliable vehicle, current auto insurance and valid driver's license with clean driving record.
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.