Job ID: RECRU002928
Type: Human Resources (HR)
Primary Location: Westlake, Texas
Date Posted: 03/17/2023
Core-Mark International www.core-mark.com
Core-Mark, a Performance Food Group Company, is part of a Fortune 150 company that continues to grow as an industry leader in fresh and broad-line solutions to the convenience retail industry. Our reputation of empowering customers, employees, and communities has allowed us to build over $24 Billion in revenue. Through our distribution centers, we offer a full range of products, programs, and solutions to customers across the U.S. and Canada.
We Deliver the Goods:
- Competitive pay and benefits, including Day 1 Health & Wellness Benefits, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401K Employer Matching, Education Assistance, Paid Time Off, and much more
- Growth opportunities performing essential work to support Americas food distribution system
- Safe and inclusive working environment, including culture of rewards, recognition, and respect
Click Here for More Benefits Information
Core-Mark is looking for a Regional Recruiter to join the centralized Talent Acquisition team and own recruitment the recruitment process for our distribution centers with a primary focus on frontline, high volume hiring. This person will be part of a team of recruiters responsible for the identification, development, and management of candidates through the entire recruitment process and will work closely with TA coordinators, HR Managers and Hiring Managers. This role will report to a regional recruiting manager. We are looking for someone who has expertise in quality and process improvement while hiring at a high volume and speed. If you are passionate about connecting with talent, have high energy, a positive attitude, and drive to deliver results, this is the opportunity for you! This role is based in our Westlake, TX corporate office. Occasional work-from-home opportunities are allowed.
- Manages high volume, full cycle recruiting for exempt and non-exempt positions including intakes, posting jobs, sourcing, screening candidates, coordinating interviews, and collecting interview feedback.
- The type of roles you will support include, but not limited to: Warehouse order selectors, commercial truck driver, merchandisers, maintenance technicians, and field sales representatives.
- Interviews and evaluates candidates in a timely manner while always providing a positive candidate experience
- Drives the offer process, including negotiating and closing candidates on offers
- Partner closely with hiring managers and HR Managers to develop recruiting strategies for current and future hiring demands
- Ensures candidate tracking is up to date and compliant in our ATS
- Builds strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and business partners
- Stays abreast of pay & benefit changes as well as the hiring needs
- Articulates the Core-Mark employment value proposition to potential candidates
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 1+ years experience with non-exempt recruiting in full life-cycle environment, including management of multiple high-volume roles simultaneously
- Ability to function in a high-volume fast-paced work environment
- Proficient knowledge and demonstrated results using recruitment technology
- Ability and the flexibility to identify and respond to changes in priorities
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- High attention to detail and candidate communication
- Flexible and adaptable with focused time management skills
- Commitment to working on-site in Westlake, TX on a weekly basis
- Experience in the transportation or logistics industry
- Knowledge of DOT (Dept. of Transportation)
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.