Merchandiser- Fort Lauderdale
Job ID: MERCH002652
Primary Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Date Posted: 03/06/2023
We Deliver the Goods:
- Full-time position
- WORK SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm with availability to work weekends or overtime as needed
- Excellent mileage program: Your mileage starts when you pull out of your driveway and only deducts 11 miles a day
- Competitive pay and benefits, including Day 1 Health & Wellness Benefits, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401K Employer Matching, Education Assistance, Paid Time Off, and much more
- Growth opportunities performing essential work to support Americas food distribution system
- Safe and inclusive working environment, including culture of rewards, recognition, and respect
Click Here for More About Our Benefits & Rewards
As a Merchandiser, youll drive to customer locations using your personal vehicle, to meet with the customer, place merchandise in the display areas following set plan-o-grams, ensuring that every square foot of the store is properly set according to plan. You must be able to assess critical needs and notify management immediately of any issues. Youll also assess customer sales and identify which items are not selling or are discontinued for each particular customer, making recommendations for replacement items that will increase sales and profits for the customer.
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Service assigned stores as scheduled daily
- Providing excellent customer service
- Provide merchandising, stocking, pricing, shelf facing, stock rotating, and product and shelf cleaning at our customer locations.
- Arrange store shelves or display areas as required by each store.
- Monitor potential account problems at the store level and report to Sales and/or Sales Manager when required.
- Maintain safe store aisles.
- Maintenance of assigned equipment
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Reporting hours to division on provided time sheets
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Reliable vehicle with current auto insurance
- Drivers license with clean driving record.
- Self-motivated, self-starter & detail oriented
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Merchandising and retail experience preferred
- Frequent Activity- Will lift products weighing from 5-25 lbs. This is done throughout the day. May also lift a case of product or tote which could weigh up to 70 lbs.
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.