2nd Shift Picker/Packer
Job ID: 2NDSH002033
Type: Operations - Warehouse
Primary Location: Montgomery, Illinois
Date Posted: 01/24/2023
We Deliver the Goods:
- Schedule: Sunday-Thursday: 2:30pm-11pm or till complete.
- Sign-on Bonus: $1,500 paid out at 30 days and 60 days.
- Competitive pay and benefits, including Day 1 Health & Wellness Benefits, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401K Employer Matching, Education Assistance, Paid Time Off, and much more
- Growth opportunities performing essential work to support Americas food distribution system
- Safe and inclusive working environment, including culture of rewards, recognition, and respect
Click Here for More Benefits Information
Accurately and efficiently pick product and prepare orders for shipment observing all safety regulations and ensuring all quality standards are met while maintaining the efficient flow of product through the production process.
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Works independently and communicates well with other departments (verbally/written/computer) to move work through the system in an organized fashion.
- Functions as a team member within the department and organization, as required, and perform any duties assigned to best serve the company.
- Accurately and efficiently pick and pack product according to established standards.
- Run scanning equipment.
- Pack orders to the customers requirement and/or from provided specifications.
- Meet established productivity standards and quality standards.
- Self-identifies mistakes, identify problems, and recommend solutions, provide candid and timely feedback to all levels in the organization, involve others in problem-solving when needed and see all responsibilities through to a successful completion.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be able to work the scheduled, assigned times and required overtime for the position
- Able to stand, walk, reach, and lift repeatedly throughout shift
- Able to lift, stack, and/or pull products off shelves, as well as replenish product, from various heights weighing between 10-35 pounds and generally up to between approximately 60 and 90 pounds, depending on the location, throughout shift
- Able to work in multi-temperature environments, i.e. cooler, freezer and dry
- 1 - 2 Years. Warehouse and / or production work experience.
- OSHA Forklift operator certificate.
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.