National Sales Analyst
Core-Mark (Nasdaq CORE) www.core-mark.com
Core-Mark is one of the largest marketers of fresh and broad-line supply solutions to the convenience retail industry in North America. Founded in 1888, Core-Mark offers a full range of products, marketing programs and technology solutions to over 44,000 customer locations in the U.S. and Canada through 32 distribution centers (excluding two distribution facilities the Company operates as a third party logistics provider). Core-Mark services traditional convenience retailers, grocers, drug, liquor and specialty stores, and other stores that carry convenience products.
AS a Fortune’s 500 company with a projected revenue above $16 billion, Core-Mark continues to grow!. Our Corporate Culture provides a progressive, growth-oriented work environment, where you’ll enjoy greater autonomy, and a strong team atmosphere. We are seeking a professional with a high potential for advancement.
As an Account Manager (Sales Analyst), you’ll work as the liaison between the Customer and the Core-Mark Distribution Centers management teams solving many client/ customer service issues.
- Set up accounts by gathering new Customer information, entering Customer information into Core-Mark proprietary systems, notifying Distribution Centers, and creating opening order.
- Verify all new procedures, service changes, and system modifications have been successfully communicated and applied to Customer accounts.
- Monitor aged inventory and develop exit strategies with Customer and Distribution Centers.
- Collect information (from customer and/or vendors) to set up new items.
- Manage Customer accounts using Core-Mark proprietary systems. Create and maintain reoccurring reports for customer, directors, Distribution Centers, and/ or VPs such as critical items, out of stocks, velocity, and lost sales.
- Conduct regular account reviews with Core-Mark Account Director and customers to evaluate any changes in customers’ needs.
- Build rapport with all members of the assigned accounts team, including all category managers, upper management and field operational management.
- Manage all promotional activity including coordinate the set-up of items in the Core-Mark system, coordination and communication of promotions to Core-Mark Distribution Centers and follow up to ensure product shipped in timely manner to all stores.
- Control inventory by working with Distribution Centers to monitor fill rates and ensure best possible performance, and communicate to buyers projected movement on new Customer items.
- Communicate to Core-Mark Distribution Centers all developments within assigned accounts such as store closings, store openings, new marketing initiatives financial changes etc
- Energetic, Positive, Can-Do Attitude
- 2- 3 year’s work experience in customer management
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (excel, PowerPoint, word)
- Superior analytical skills, ability to mine data and construct metrics
- Extremely detail oriented
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Merchandiser - Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles Counties Los Angeles, California
- Warehouse Person (Nights) Los Angeles, California
- Sales Service Representative Corona, California