No experience required!
If you are looking to build your customer service and sales career, why not build it with us? We offer training, a supportive environment, and true long-term career growth opportunities.
Learn more about us at https://careers.core-mark.com
We are looking for a F/T Merchandising Representative to service the following areas:
- Salmon Arm/Sicamous
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Customer service for assigned accounts
- Works with Merchandising Manager & Territory Manager to provide customer with top level service
- Implementation and compliance of planograms
- Provide merchandising services including stocking, pricing, stock rotating, display assembly
- Developing strong relationships at store level
- Rearranges store shelves or display areas as required by each store
- Presenting sales/marketing programs as needed
- Placing orders, help customer grow their business using tools provided
- Reports any merchandise shortages, overages, or inventory sheet errors
- Maintains store safety and perform additional tasks as required
If this is the position for you, you must have:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Basic selling skills
- Self-motivation; able to independently manage your workload
- Professional work conduct and appearance
- Experience with an iPhone, Microsoft Excel and Outlook is helpful
- A reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license and liability insurance
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs
- Ability to bend, kneel, stand, lift, and perform physical labor for multiple hours at a time
Our company culture provides a progressive, growth-oriented work environment, where you’ll enjoy greater independence, and a strong team atmosphere. We provide excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, RRSP with employer matching and immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and opportunity for career advancement.
At Core-Mark, we celebrate difference and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our services and our community. Core-Mark is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.