Manager, TerritoryApply Job ID MANAG06727 Date posted 08/14/2019
Core-Mark (Nasdaq CORE) www.core-mark.com
Core-Mark is a Fortune 300 company that continues to grow for over 130 years as an industry leader in fresh and broad-line solutions to the convenience retail industry. Our reputation of empowering customers, employees, and communities has allowed us to build over $16 Billion in revenue. Through our 32 distribution centers, we offer a full range of products, programs, and solutions to customers across the U.S. and Canada.
At Core-Mark, you will discover a culture that enables you to grow, challenges you to achieve, and embraces you as family. Show us your power and come explore your opportunities with Core-Mark.
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.
As the Territory Manager, you will be responsible for driving strategic sales growth and educating customers on category management opportunities. You will use your insights and our tools to drive customers forward and contribute to their future and ours. A successful candidate will have effectively demonstrated the ability to influence, provide a unique perspective, and understand the competitive landscape.
- Growing territory market share through account solicitation.
- Contributing to and reviewing the long term sales growth strategy.
- Building and developing customer profiles for specific account pricing strategies.
- Negotiating agreements with customers.
- Preparing annual sales forecast with the General Sales Manager.
- Participating in sales meetings, conferences, and trade shows.
- Addressing and engaging with economic and competitive conditions within the territory.
- Collaborating with Credit Department to assist in high-risk accounts.
- Ensuring all administrative roles are being handled properly (A/R, order writing, returns, etc.).
- Responding and resolving customer concerns.
- Achieving goals for Corporate Marketing Programs.
- Building relationships across all accounts.
- Managing and directing the team to ensure objectives are met and policies are adhered to.
Skills & Experiences:
- Four (4) year college degree in a related field or equivalent field experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of sales experience and account management.
- Ability to work in the field a majority of the time; managing reports and customer base.
- Reliable vehicle, current auto insurance and valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Excellent customer service, internal communication skills, and knowledge of the industry.
- Proficient computer and Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, etc.); specifically with data analysis.
At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall well-being and the well-being of your family. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings include:
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Medical Coverage including: Massage Therapy, Chiropractic, and other Paramedical Practitioners
- Core-Benefits: Life (includes dependent coverage),Disability,& Employee Assistance Program paid by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time, Holidays, & Tuition Reimbursement
- Financial Wellness: RRSP with a 50% match on the first 6% contributed, Paid Direct Drug Card, & Scholarship Opportunities for children of employees
At Core-Mark we are a family. We are committed to creating an environment that embraces and enables all to reach their full potential. It is through empowering every employee to bring their full self and full power to work that makes Core-Mark collectively stronger.
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.
- Merchandiser - Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles Counties Los Angeles, California
- Warehouse Person (Nights) Los Angeles, California
- Sales Service Representative Corona, California