Route Delivery Driver UP TO $8000.00 SIGN ON BONUS BASED ON EXPERIENCE!!!Apply Now
NOW OFFERING: UP TO $8000.00 SIGN ON BONUS BASED ON EXPERIENCE!!
CDL Class A and B drivers needed for full time, delivery driver opportunities in Sanford, NC.
If Stability, Positive Growth, Teamwork, Financial Security, Technology and Safety are important to you and your family, then apply today to become part of our Team at Core-Mark Carolina.
We dispatch Sunday night thru Friday night for Monday thru Saturday delivery.
Primarily teams with some solo routes.
Work Safe, Home Safe!!
While much of your role involves driving, you’ll be first and foremost the face of Core-Mark Carolina. You will be the primary point of contact for our customers, many of which are Fortune 500 companies. The loyalty and trust that evolve from the strong relationships you build will create significant value for them and our company.
With the variety of duties you’ll perform, you will constantly be on the go and never be bored. Your goal: Deliver products safely and on time to multiple stops daily. Responsibilities will include offloading boxes and totes, stacking, sorting and picking up return items as well as:
- Conducting pre and post equipment inspections, EVIR checks.
- Check and verify load against invoices.
- Successfully operate PeopleNet to communicate with dispatch and maintain driver logs.
- Manually count and validate cigarette cartons.
- Scan product utilizing Bluebird scanning technology.
- Unload dry product and totes utilizing pull out ramp.
- Unload cooler and freezer product and totes thru side doors.
- Pick up return items.
- Secure empty pallets and totes in the trailer.
- Maintain the cleanliness of your tractor and inside the trailer.
Class A Commercial Driver’s License, DOT Physical card and Safe Driving Record.
Commitment to exceeding customer expectations by providing quality customer service.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to read, write and communicate information accurately including basic math skills.
Strong attention to detail and willingness to follow established procedures and regulations.
Must be flexible, reliable and have excellent attendance.
Core-Mark Carolina meets or exceeds all FMCA regulations and DOT HOS regulations.
- Repetitively lift, unload and carry totes and bundles up to 35 lbs. consistently and 50 to 75 lbs occasionally.
- Push/Pull effort of 300-400 lbs. down 12 ft. ramp
- Push/Pull up ramp 75 lbs.
- Frequent walking of 50 to 60 feet at each stop
- Sitting 5-8 hours
- Frequent bending at the waist, twisting, squatting, and reaching above the shoulders
Physical ability to load, unload and maneuver loaded hand trucks / carts over a variety of inclines and surfaces.
Exposure to a variety of environmental conditions including but not limited to extreme heat and cold, rain, snow and wind.
Ability to drive and work at night as part of a team or solo.
Work Safe, Home Safe!!
At Core-Mark, we celebrate the differences and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our services and our community. Core-Mark is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or veteran status.