Route Delivery Driver - Class A
Core-Mark (Nasdaq CORE)
Core-Mark is one of the largest marketers of fresh and broad-line supply solutions to the convenience retail industry in North America. Founded in 1888, Core-Mark offers a full range of products, marketing programs and technology solutions to over 43,000 customer locations in the U.S. and Canada through 32 distribution centers (excluding two distribution facilities the Company operates as a third party logistics provider). Core-Mark services traditional convenience retailers, grocers, drug, liquor and specialty stores, and other stores that carry convenience products.
$15.7 billion in revenue and growing! Core-Mark is ranked 257 on Fortune's 500 list of America's largest companies. Our corporate culture provides a progressive, growth-oriented work environment, where you will enjoy greater autonomy, and a strong team atmosphere. We are seeking a professional with a high potential for advancement.
We are seeking a Class A-CDL Driver to deliver products to our customers. As the Class A-CDL Driver, you report to the Transportation Manager.
With the variety of duties you will perform from day to day, you will constantly be on the go and never bored. You will deliver products safely and on time to multiple stops daily. Additional responsibilities will include offloading work, such as stacking and sorting delivered goods and pickups as needed, as well as:
- Pre- and post-trip equipment/vehicle inspections
- Checking load inventories against invoices for accuracy
- Unloading via ramp and hand dolly
- Securing empty pallets, totes and returned goods in the truck
- Maintaining the cleanliness of your truck
- Returning equipment following use
- Other duties as assigned by Transportation Management
What We Offer
- Home daily
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Company paid STD & LTD
- Paid Life Insurance
- Company 401K
- Paid time off
- Modern equipment
What We Expect
- Focus on safety
- A valid Class A-CDL
- No more than 2 moving violations within the last 3 years
- Physically able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Available to work 10-12 hours per day for x5 days
- Good attendance
- Good customer service skills
Beth Mulero / Address -
Office - 817-293-5558 Ext. 84804
To apply online please visit: https://careers.core-mark.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Merchandiser - Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles Counties Los Angeles, California
- Warehouse Person (Nights) Los Angeles, California
- Sales Service Representative Corona, California