- Retrieves product in accordance with printed customer orders.
- Pulls orders according to sequencing on delivery route/run list
- Packs products securely in cartons or totes.
- Consolidates merchandise into picking containers as necessary.
- Notify Warehouse supervisor of picking stations not maintaining required production pace.
- Insure application of shipping ID numbers on each carton or tote.
- Removes damaged merchandise from shipping lines and replace as necessary.
- Clear conveyor lines and surrounding areas of all extraneous inventory. Direct such stock to storage area or dry room as applicable.
- Clearly marks cartons or totes with truck run and stop number.
- Verifies accuracy of picks prior to release of orders from work station
- Ensure that product is packed to ensure there is no damage.
- Restocks order selection zones as necessary during conduct of picking operations.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed
- Maintains clean, orderly workstation-returns supplies, merchandise to assigned locations and cleans work area at end of production shift.
- Performs all tasks in compliance with Core-Mark safety policy and OSHA requirements.
- Perform other duties as required
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Pass pre-employment testing (Drug Screening and Background Check)
- Ability to meet performance standards and work independently
- Ability to communicate effectively
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands and fingers to handle objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to walk and stand. The employee is occasionally required to stop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must be able to stand and bend for up to ten hours. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 lbs., frequently lift and/or move 25 lbs., and occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 lbs.