Merchandiser - Reset Specialist
As the Reset Specialist Merchandiser you will work mostly independently to be responsible for proper implementation of plan-o-grams, gondola & category resets, and new item placement. You will also be responsible for building promotional rack displays to achieve our sales goals and our customer’s profitability.
As a Reset Specialist Merchandiser you will work mostly independently to be responsible for proper implementation of plan-o-grams, gondola & category resets, and new item placement within our customer’s stores. You will drive to each locations to meet with the customers and place merchandise in the display areas following the set plan-o-gram, ensuring that every square foot of the store is properly set according to plan. You will also be responsible for building promotional rack displays to achieve our sales goals and our customer’s profitability.
- Read a plan-o-gram/schematic and reset the defined area to reflect them.
- Move and build gondolas/displays as per the store schematic.
- Communicate critical customer issues that you may encounter while at customer stores with your Manager immediately.
- Effectively communicate with you Manager to receive and report information on reset projects on a daily/weekly basis.
- Eliminate out-of-stocks and ensure plan-o-gram compliance.
- Promote new display opportunities to customers as they arise.
- Ensure that products are properly faced, priced, and identified.
- Comply with Company’s work and safety rules at all times.
- Travel regionally across Utah and surrounding states.
- Some overnight stays may be required based on store location.
- HS diploma, GED certificate or equivalent.
- Reliable transportation with active valid insurance. (You will receive mileage reimbursement.)
- Active, valid driver's license.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, packing and unpacking consumer goods, able to kneel to stock shelves, able to reach and lift to stock shelves.
- Ability to work in hot/cold environments.
- Ability to communicate well, both verbally and in writing.
- Merchandiser - Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles Counties Los Angeles, California
- Warehouse Person (Nights) Los Angeles, California
- Sales Service Representative Corona, California