This position will ensure the upkeep of the facility, all machinery, conveyors, refrigeration, HVAC, and power industrial equipment maintenance and basic to intermediate repair.
To perform this job successfully, this individual must be able to perform each job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The Facilities Manager’s primary job duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Routine inspections of conveyor, facility, machinery, HVAC, refrigeration, and power equipment
- Daily inspection of facility and associated grounds including generators, fencing, lighting, temperature gauges, security systems, etc., following Core-Mark protocols. Submit monthly reports to corporate.
- Responsible for maintenance of conveyor, facility and associated grounds, machinery, HVAC, refrigeration, and power equipment or coordination with outside vendors to perform required maintenance and repairs. Ability to work with and make repairs on all levels of electrical components and wiring including three phase systems, control circuits and panels. Maintains spare parts inventory; orders replacement and new parts and equipment as needed. Maintains equipment such as forklifts, floor scrubbers, reach lifts and other powered industrial equipment (Crown/Tenant).
- Responsible for cigarette stamping and case cutting machinery PM, service and repair (RED Stamp).
- Liaison between vendors and contractors for facility, equipment and CapX repairs and other projects.
- Maintain conveyor system and electronic pick- to- light product selection system to manufacturer standards.
- Ensure emergency lighting/exit signs are properly maintained, labeled and inspected.
- Responsible for facility lock out/tag out program and repairing malfunctioning equipment.
- Perform all maintenance and repairs in compliance with Division/OSHA safety standards.
- Inspect merchandise freezers daily for proper operation and ensure temperature recording devices are in proper working order.
- Coordinate and train maintenance and janitorial staff.
- Ensure flammable/toxic liquids are properly stored and labeled.
- Performs all tasks to ensure compliance with Core-Mark safety policies and OSHA requirements. Maintains MSDS and other critical HAZMAT records in accordance with OSHA requirements.
- Duties that support the American Institute of Baking (AIB) standards for food safety and sanitation and meeting audit criteria.
- Operates scissor lift, pallet jack, reach truck and other powered industrial equipment.
- Maintains clean, orderly workstation and cleans work area at end of shift.
- Work on assigned projects as presented by Warehouse Manager or Operations Manager.
- Maintain, utilize and, where necessary, populate with new equipment, the division’s Asset Management System. (Mpulse)
- Identify, develop and execute capital and/or divisional improvement projects
- Perform compliance reporting, manage compliance-related activities
- Ensure all company maintenance goals and procedures are adhered to • Develop and maintain preventative maintenance schedule for company equipment.
- Ensure all work is performed in accordance to company safety policies, company HACCP, and food safety rules.
- Record Keeping of maintenance performance and training.
- Facilitate division safety through training and meetings
- Develop and maintain budget plan for capital improvements and maintenance Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Install equipment to improve the energy or operational efficiency.
- Train or manage maintenance personnel or subcontractors.
- Align and balance new equipment after installation.
- Estimate costs to repair machinery, equipment, or building structures
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data
- Perform other duties as required.
This list of job duties is not all-encompassing. The Facilities Manager will be expected to perform all other duties that will be assigned as necessary.
- Merchandiser - Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles Counties Los Angeles, California
- Warehouse Person (Nights) Los Angeles, California
- Sales Service Representative Corona, California