Come Join the team
that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years.
Looking for an exciting, new job with great hours, outstanding benefits, and a fun work culture?! We are seeking new Dry Room Associates to join the Core-Mark family!
• Follows procedures for handling damages, spoils, returns, and out of code merchandise, and issuing customer credits
• Sorting items according to flow line or pick area, packing items into totes to be re-shelved,
• Handles item returns to vendors
• Ensures paperwork balances with credits,
• Repackages damaged goods to be resold,
• Will also be responsible for the location, removal from stock, segregation, marking, and processing of products recalled by vendors
• Other duties as assigned
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• High School Diploma or equivalent experience/education
• Knowledge of AS400 preferred but not required
The Dry Room Associate shift is Monday through Friday, 4:00am-12:30pm
• Medical, Dental & Vision
• Paid Time Off
• Access to 401(k) with Employer Match
• Lots of other perks!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to constantly stand, with occasional walking. Employee will occasionally bend, reach overhead, and squat. Employee will frequently reach at torso level, reach at waist to ground level, and carry objects.