Core-Mark, a Fortune 300 Company that's pioneering the delivery of fresh food, is currently looking for CDL Class A Drivers. While much of the role involves driving and unloading at our customer locations you'll be the primary point of contact for our customers representing the face of Core-Mark. The loyalty and trust that evolve from the strong business relationships you build will create a huge value add for them--and our company. GREAT COMPANY, GREAT BENEFITS, HOME MOST NIGHTS WITH WEEKENDS OFF.
In addition to steady hours and competitive pay, our Route Delivery drivers receive generous medical, dental and vision coverage along with…
- 401(K) retirement savings with employer match.
- Quality equipment
- Uniform allowance
- Paid training from day one
- Steady pay and hours all year
- Assigned routes and customers
- Family atmosphere
- Employee and family events
Drivers are not responsible to load their trailers or merchandising.
With the variety of duties you'll perform from day to day, you'll constantly be on the go and never bored. You'll deliver products safely and on time to multiple stops daily. Additional responsibilities will include offloading work, such as stacking and sorting delivered good and pickups as needed, as well as:
- Pre and post shift equipment and vehicle checks
- Checking load inventories against invoice for accuracy
- Unloading via ramp and hand truck
- Securing empty pallets and totes in the truck
- Completing all paperwork as required
- Maintaining the cleanliness of your truck
- Returning equipment following use
- CDL Class A license- Good Driving Record
- Must adapt well to adverse road conditions and customer requests
- Quick learners with natural driver and motivation.
- Great interpersonal communication skills are essential
- Merchandiser - Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles Counties Los Angeles, California
- Warehouse Person (Nights) Los Angeles, California
- Sales Service Representative Corona, California