Warehouse Worker (First Shift)Apply Job ID WAREH07965 Date posted 02/18/2020
- Mainstream Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive all inbound merchandise and locates to proper pick location.
- Restock order pick lines and flow lines to prepare warehouse for order selection.
- Ensure placement of product in sufficient quantities to accommodate routine and/ or special demands.
- Perform routine cycle counts or other physical counts prompted by variance between on hand and continuous records.
- Consolidate merchandise into picking containers as necessary.
- Maintain inventory location records.
- Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed
- Maintain clean, orderly workstation-returns supplies, merchandise to assigned locations and cleans work area at end of production shift.
- Perform other duties as required.
2. Health & Safety
- Comply with H&S policies and procedures
- Report hazards (unsafe conditions/acts) to H&S Advisor, Manager and/or Human Resources
- Refer all safety matters to the Supervisor/Manager in a timely manner
- All employees have a right to participate in H&S matters, this may include assisting in Safety Committee Meetings, Facility Self Inspections, Accident Investigations and Job Safety Analysis
- Sales Service Representative Corona, California
- Merchandiser - Inland Empire, Corona, San Bernardino & Orange Counties Corona, California
- Driver Forrest City, Arkansas