Warehouse Manager (Night Shift)
Manages the warehouse ensuring the receipt, co-ordination and safety of goods coming through a warehouse that orders arrive and are dispatched on time to the right destinations and in the right quantities.
- Understanding company policies and ensuring adherence.
- Oversee efficient operations of warehouse and transportation experience.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation requirements: Ensures that Core-Mark, OSHA and DOT standards for warehousing, distribution and employee safety are met.
- Setting and tracking goals for improving accuracy and production.
- Conducting performance evaluations to ensure top performance and quality service to our customers.
- Administering the order picking process, including, being responsible for order pulling and timely loading of delivery trucks, staffing pick lines with required personnel, and confirming out-of stock reporting.
- Overseeing quality control function.
- Ensures effective marshalling and integrity of DC inventory
- Performing other duties as necessary.
- Plan and organize the work and resources required to run the shift and meet dispatch scheduling
- Achieves monthly thru-put goals (pieces shipped per man hour)
- Ensure that all material handling equipment is serviced and in safe operating condition
- Achieve and maintain company standards
- Oversee efficient operations of warehouse and transportation requirements
- Enforcing safety and sanitation requirements: Ensures that OSHA and AIB standards for warehousing, distribution and employee safety are met
- Overseeing quality control functions
- Analyze monthly P&L Reports
- Manage bi-weekly payroll
- Communicate information appropriately and timely
- Assist in the hiring process: Conduct interviews
- Oversee training and scheduling for the night warehouse operation by constant coordination and supervision
- Continually monitor overtime hours to ensure that there is adequate staffing in place to process division’s shipments while operating within company standard
- Train, coach, and monitor all employees' progress, to encourage and foster professional growth
- Setting and tracking goals for improving accuracy and productionWORK EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years college background; Bachelors degree desired or equivalent work experience.
- 2 –3 years lead/first line supervision in a distribution environment
- Working knowledge of the Principles of Food Service, customer service, production, warehouse and transportation
- High level time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Software (Outlook/Excel/Word), WMS/AS400
- Strong communication skills and decision making
- A high level of employee relations to lead, manage, direct , and motivate
- Administrative skills such as organizational ability, detail orientation, and persistent follow through required
- Familiarity with radio frequency with P.I.T. certification preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Merchandiser - Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles Counties Los Angeles, California
- Warehouse Person (Nights) Los Angeles, California
- Sales Service Representative Corona, California