Warehouse AuditorApply Job ID WAREH05302 Date posted 03/25/2019
- Counts and calculates quantity of product to verify accuracy of shipment.
- Must be able to consistently meet company safety in, accuracy, and productivity standards within the warehouse.
- Audits outgoing product count to ensure order is complete and accounted for in the system.
- Identifies damaged items in warehouse and documents outbound audit outcome.
- Communicates all problems and concerns with built orders to lead or supervisor
- Audits orders for accuracy and integrity and ensures that the customer receives accurate ordered cases and quantities.
- Notifies loader when pallets are completed and ready to be loaded on trailer.
- Performs inventory counts as required
- Perform additional duties as assigned by Operations Manager
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Strong experience with warehouse environment and logistics operations.
- Skilled in working with numbers for counting quantities of outgoing products.
- Must be able to work in group environment, team oriented.
- Merchandiser - Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles Counties Los Angeles, California
- Warehouse Person (Nights) Los Angeles, California
- Sales Service Representative Corona, California