- Receive and review Purchase Order confirmations from vendors. Coordinate with buyers any changes noted on their responses.
- Update and coordinate tracking of promotions via excel spreadsheets; i.e. promo power and tobacco reports.
- Write CDU’s for Promo Power, Order guide ad fees, open house samples, and any purchasing policy infractions.
- Assist in identifying and disposing of aged inventory.
- Follow up with manufacturers/brokers on open PO report.
- Call and inquire on late and critical orders. Communicating daily with the Buyers as to the disposition of such orders.
- Make preliminary efforts to resolve late orders and involve the buyer when needed.
- Item and vendor maintenance within AS400 system as needed.
- Calculate costs and perform cost changes.
- Set up items and vendors, including working with Marketing Services to maintain accurate records.
- Operate internal computerized inventory system and process manual orders.
- Assist in keeping department and company SOX compliant; maintaining vendor files, pricing files, floor stock records and CDU’s.
- Maintain sound business relationships with vendors to ensure timely delivery
- Relief receptionist as needed.
- Special projects and filing as needed.
- Maintain safe work environment, follow safety procedures.
- Position schedule is M-F 8am-5pm, must be able to work overtime as required.
- Previous exposure to a purchasing environment is preferred.
- Warehouse management system preferred; AS400 or SAP experiences a plus.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing in a professional manner.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and the ability to handle time sensitive projects
- Ability to be self-directed and self-motivated, as well as work with a team with persons across multiple departments.
- Ability to coordinate multiple activities and projects simultaneously and prioritize work with ever-changing deadlines.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Intermediate to Advanced user level in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Word required. 10-Key and basic math skills required.
- Merchandiser - Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles Counties Los Angeles, California
- Warehouse Person (Nights) Los Angeles, California
- Sales Service Representative Corona, California