Warehouse Person (Swing)
SUMMARY: Receives, stores and distributes products within the warehouse by performing essential responsibilities listed below.
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months of related experience a/o training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in a production shift environment.
- Language: Ability to read, print, and speak simple sentences. Recognize similarities and difference between words and between series of numbers. Must be able to read product codes and information quickly and accurately.
- Mathematical: Ability to add/subtract 2 digit numbers and multiply/divide 10’s and 100’s.
- Reasoning: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one or two step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables. Must be able to recognize4 malfunctions in equipment and notify supervisors.
- Certified for fork lift operation.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Restocks order pick lines and flow lines to prepare warehouse for order selection.
- Ensures placement of product in sufficient quantities to accommodate routine an or special demands.
- Performs routine cycle counts or other physical counts prompted by variance between on hand and continuous records.
- Retrieves product in accordance with printed customer orders.
- Pulls order according to sequencing on delivery route/run list and ensure usage of product with oldest date first; rotates goods.
- Consolidates merchandise into picking containers as necessary.
- Notify Warehouse supervisor of picking stations not maintaining required production pace.
- Clear conveyor lines and surrounding areas of all extraneous inventory. Direct such stock to storage area or dry room as applicable.
- Clearly mark cartons or totes with truck run and stop number.
- Maintains inventory location records.
- Restocks order selection zones as necessary during conduct of picking operations.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed
- Maintains clean, orderly workstation-returns supplies, merchandise to assigned locations and cleans work area at end of production shift.
- Performs all tasks in compliance with Core-Mark/Fleming safety policy and OSHA requirements.
- Perform other duties as required.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS:The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands and finger to handle objects, tolls, or controls; reach with hand and arms. The employee frequently is required to walk and stand. The employee is occasionally required to stop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must be able to stand and bend for up to ten hours. The employee must regularly lift a/o move up to 10 lbs., frequently lift a/o move 25 lbs., and occasionally lift a/o move up to 60 lbs.
- $12 to start
- $13 after 90 days
- Merchandiser - Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles Counties Los Angeles, California
- Warehouse Person (Nights) Los Angeles, California
- Sales Service Representative Corona, California