- Language: Ability to read, print, and speak simple sentences. Recognize similarities and difference between words and between series of numbers. Must be able to read product codes and information quickly and accurately.
- Mathematical: Ability to add/subtract 2 digit numbers and multiply/divide 10’s and 100’s.
- Reasoning: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one or two step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables. Must be able to recognize malfunctions in equipment and notify supervisors.
- Previous and verifiable warehouse experience.
- Previous RF Scanner usage a plus.
- Electric Pallet Jack
- Forklift Experience and previous certification
- Ability to work overtime when needed.
- Able to stand for prolonged periods.
- Able to work accurately in a fast paced environment.
- Must work Holidays
- Sunday: 4:00pm -12:30am
- Monday through Thursday: 6:30pm - 3:00am
- SCHEDULES MAY VARY
- Base Pay: $12.00 thru $13.00/hr
- Pulls orders according to sequencing on delivery route/run list
- Packs products securely in cartons or totes.
- Consolidates merchandise into picking containers as necessary.
- Notify Warehouse supervisor of picking stations not maintaining required production pace.
- Insure application of shipping labels on each carton or tote.
- Removes damaged merchandise from shipping lines and replace as necessary.
- Clearly marks cartons or totes with truck run and stop number.
- Verifies accuracy of picks prior to release of orders from work station
- Ensure that product is packed to ensure there is no damage.
- Restocks order selection zones as necessary during conduct of picking operations.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed
- Maintains clean, orderly workstation-returns supplies, merchandise to assigned locations and cleans work area at end of production shift.
- Performs all tasks in compliance with Core-Mark safety policy and OSHA requirements.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands and finger to handle objects, tools, or controls; reach with hand and arms. The employee frequently is required to walk and stand. The employee is occasionally required to stop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must be able to stand and bend for up to ten hours. The employee must regularly lift a/o move up to 10 lbs., frequently lift a/o move 25 lbs., and occasionally lift a/o move up to 60 lbs.