Driver Check-in (Nights)Apply Now
- Ensure the product returns process is followed accurately and in accordance with the Core-Mark Customer Credit and Returns Policy.
- Confirm all driver and customer paperwork is completed accurately.
- Check-in and process product returns from Core-Mark trucks.
- Ensure specifications and quality standards are consistently met with in-coming inventory.
- Communicate with Inventory personnel with regards to quality related issues.
- Prepare and stage inventory for put-aways.
- Support other Inventory Control duties as required.
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in a warehouse receiving environment.
- Successful completion of Grade 12 is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication and problem solving skills.
- Dynamic team player who also works well independently.
- Able to take initiative and bring an enthusiastic attitude to the position.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Intermediate PC skills including Microsoft Office.
- Related experience in the Food Service Industry would be considered an asset.
- Note: Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
Hours: 9:00PM to 5:30AM
Detail Oriented:Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player:Works well as a member of a group
Dedicated:Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Self-Starter:Inspired to perform without outside help
Flexibility:Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
High School or better.