Delivery Driver - CDL Class AApply Now
This position includes but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Drives tractor up to 42-Foot trailer
- Drives trucks to deliver products to customers’ place of business
- Records deliveries information on Proof of deliveries
- Collects or pick up empty containers (totes)
- Pick up returning merchandise
- Obtains customer signature on receipt for pick up or delivery.
- Submit paperwork to Management daily
- Perform other duties as required.
Skills / Requirements:
- CDL Class A NV Driver license
- Clear DMV report
- Clear DOT Drug & Alcohol test and Physical Exam
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Six months to one year related experience a/o training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to speak effectively before customers.
- Satisfactory performance should be reached within 3 months
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Must be punctual
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must be flexible
- Handle multiple tasks while maintaining a steady focus on customer satisfaction
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds
- Able to use truck ramp for loading and unloading product.
- Hours may vary
- Occasional overtime
Team Player:Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented:Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated:Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Goal Completion:Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter:Inspired to perform without outside help
Flexibility:Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
High School or better.
• Six months to one year related experience a/o training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.