Night Warehouse AssociateApply Now
Core-Mark, a Fortune 400 company that’s pioneering the delivery of fresh food and growing opportunities for you.
We are seeking a goal-oriented, driven individual to join our Warehouse team. The successful applicant will have a “can do” attitude who takes pride in delivering accurate results to our Customers.
Sunday - Thursday 2pm to Finish (Typically between 8 hr. to 10hr. nights)
Pay: Average total $15.00 - $18.00 an hour: base rate + incentive + accuracy
- Ability to safely and effectively operate necessary equipment to pick orders.
- Maintain movement of product accurately and efficiently
- Maintain a high level of inventory integrity by adhering to system disciplines
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail in regards to housekeeping and safety in all areas of the warehouse and its equipment (i.e. balers, aisles, racking, etc.)
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous warehouse experience preferred but not required
- Excellent attendance
- Ability to meet productivity standards
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team
- Ability to continuously walk, stand, bend and climb
- Ability to lift, carry and position product weighting up to 50 lbs using proper lifting technique
- Exposure to continuous noise and potential extremes in temperature
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
ABOUT CORE-MARK (Nasdaq CORE) www.core-mark.com
Established over 125 years ago, Core-Mark is a Fortune 400 company that continues to grow, with approximately $11 billion in sales, 30 divisions and 37,500 customer locations across the United States and Canada. Core-Mark is a leading distributor of fresh food and consumer packaged goods to the convenience retail industry. Core-Mark offers a full range of products, marketing programs and technology solutions; and is recognized as one of the largest and most valued marketers of fresh and broad-line supply solutions.
Our company culture provides a progressive, growth-oriented work environment, where you’ll enjoy greater independence, and a strong team atmosphere. We provide excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) or RRSP with employer matching and immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, voluntary benefits (US only), and opportunity for career advancement.
Learn more about our career opportunities:
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow us on LinkedIn:
Want fresh? Count on us.
At Core-Mark, we celebrate difference and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our services and our community. Core-Mark is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.