Core-Mark (Nasdaq CORE)
Core-Mark is one of the largest marketers of fresh and broad-line supply solutions to the convenience retail industry in North America. Founded in 1888, Core-Mark offers a full range of products, marketing programs and technology solutions to over 43,000 customer locations in the U.S. and Canada through 32 distribution centers (excluding two distribution facilities the Company operates as a third party logistics provider). Core-Mark services traditional convenience retailers, grocers, drug, liquor and specialty stores, and other stores that carry convenience products.
$15.7 billion in revenue and growing! Core-Mark is ranked 257 on Fortune's 500 list of America's largest companies. Our corporate culture provides a progressive, growth-oriented work environment, where you will enjoy greater autonomy, and a strong team atmosphere. We are seeking a professional with a high potential for advancement.
The Inventory Auditor is responsible for the management, accuracy, and coordination of weekly and semi-annual physical Division inventory, as well as communication and resolution of inventory issues.
- Cycle counts merchandise submitted on Over/Short (O/S) forms.
- Able to resolve inventory issues involving customers (divisions), purchasing, accounts payable, receiving and other constituents as needed.
- Coordinates resolution of inventory issues involving customers (divisions), purchasing, accounts payable, receiving and other constituents as needed.
- Counts material, merchandise, or supplies in stock and posts total to inventory records.
- Issues credit memos and invoices as needed.
- Compares inventories to office records or computes figures from records such as sales orders, production records or PO’s to obtain current inventory.
- Verifies clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjust errors in computation or count, or investigates and reports reasons for discrepancies.
- Compiles information on receipt or disbursement of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies and computes inventory balance, price, and cost.
- Prepares reports such as inventory balance and shortages.
- Daily count and reconciliation of high value and high volume items.
- Check code dates on product weekly and report findings to the buyers.
- Maintains shrink at or below company standard.
- Performs duties both in dry warehouse and cold storage freezer.
- Significant participation in semi-annual physical inventory process.
- Coordinate vendor returns with Dry Room Manager
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experiences
- High School Diploma and significant math skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must be a good decision maker and able to work with little supervision.
- 3-5 years of related experience in compiling and maintaining records of quality, type, value of material, equipment, merchandise, and supplies stocked in warehouse by performing the above mentioned duties.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word is a must.
- Some knowledge of other Microsoft applications is a plus.
- Radio Frequency Scanner Equipment experience is a plus.
- Forklift/Cherry-picker certification is a plus.
- Merchandiser - Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles Counties Los Angeles, California
- Warehouse Person (Nights) Los Angeles, California
- Sales Service Representative Corona, California