Each Line Selector - 2nd Shift $14.50
Core-Mark (Nasdaq CORE)
Core-Mark is one of the largest marketers of fresh and broad-line supply solutions to the convenience retail industry in North America. Founded in 1888, Core-Mark offers a full range of products, marketing programs and technology solutions to over 43,000 customer locations in the U.S. and Canada through 32 distribution centers (excluding two distribution facilities the Company operates as a third party logistics provider). Core-Mark services traditional convenience retailers, grocers, drug, liquor and specialty stores, and other stores that carry convenience products.
$15.7 billion in revenue and growing! Core-Mark is ranked 257 on Fortune's 500 list of America's largest companies. Our corporate culture provides a progressive, growth-oriented work environment, where you will enjoy greater autonomy, and a strong team atmosphere. We are seeking a professional with a high potential for advancement.
In addition to steady hours and competitive pay, we offer the following:
- Strong safety culture & stability
- Work-life balance – set work schedules
- Off on Saturday
- Safe and reliable equipment
- 4 day work week
- Incentive pay for performance
- Paid training
- Career development & internal promotion opportunities - great step toward CDL Driver Training Program or Management Opportunities!
- Generous medical, dental & vision coverage, in addition to other benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings with employer matching and immediate vesting
- Tuition reimbursement & dependent scholarship opportunities
- Paid vacation, sick time, holidays
4 Day Work Week – Between Sunday and Friday
3pm Start Time
10-12 Hour Shifts
- Pull orders according to sequencing on delivery route/run list.
- Packs products securely in cartons or totes.
- Insure application of shipping ID numbers on each carton or tote.
- Removes damaged merchandise from shipping lines and replace as necessary.
- Verifies accuracy of picks prior to release of orders from work station
- Maintains clean, orderly workstation-returns supplies, merchandise to assigned locations and cleans work area at end of production shift.
- Performs all tasks in compliance with Core-Mark safety policy and OSHA requirements.
- Perform other duties as required.
The employee is occasionally required to stop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must be able to stand and bend for up to ten hours. The employee must regularly lift a/o move up to 10 lbs., frequently lift a/o move 25 lbs., and occasionally lift a/o move up to 50 lbs.
At Core-Mark, we celebrate difference and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our services and our community. Core-Mark is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
- Merchandiser - Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles Counties Los Angeles, California
- Warehouse Person (Nights) Los Angeles, California
- Sales Service Representative Corona, California