National Account Executive
Core-Mark (Nasdaq CORE) www.core-mark.com
Core-Mark is a Fortune 300 company that continues to grow as an industry leader in fresh and broad-line solutions to the convenience retail industry. Our reputation of empowering customers, employees, and communities has allowed us to build over $16 Billion in revenue. Through our 32 distribution centers, we offer a full range of products, programs, and solutions to customers across the U.S. and Canada.
At Core-Mark, you will discover a culture that enables you to grow, challenges you to achieve, and embraces you as family. Show us your power and come explore your opportunities with Core-Mark.
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive, Corporate Sales to join our team. You will be mainly responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with key accounts while working in partnership to comprehend, direct, and manage joint business objectives. You will also supervise and support on-site account managers who act as our client advocates and work with internal departments to ensure that client’s needs are understood and satisfied. Ultimately, you should be able to facilitate communication with customers and build long-term relationships to achieve business goals.
The Account Executive, Corporate Sales reports to the Director, Corporate Sales.
- Collaborate with customer to create and execute joint business plans designed to support mutual business goals
- Stay up-to-date with internal and external developments and suggest new ways to increase sales
- Prepare regular reports of key account metrics and business reviews for internal and external stakeholders
- Assign tasks and responsibilities of assigned account managers and monitor performance
- Network with key customers to identify and address specific needs
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers to ensure long-term success
- Act as the liaison between customers, internal teams, and servicing distribution centers ensuring clients’ requirements are met
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues to the customer’s satisfaction and to maintain the company’s reputation
Skills & Experiences:
- Proven experience as an Account Executive or similar sales role
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- A business acumen with a in-depth understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Ability to lead and motivate team members
- BS or BA in business administration, sales or
- Availability to travel as needed
At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall well-being and the well-being of your family. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings include:
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Core-Benefits: Life, Disability, & Employee Assistance Program all paid for by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time, Holidays, & Tuition Reimbursement
- Financial Wellness: 401(k) Plan with a 50% match on the first 6% contributed, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet Insurance, Commuter Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship Opportunities for children of employees
At Core-Mark we are a family. We are committed to creating an environment that embraces and enables all to reach their full potential. It is through empowering every employee to bring their full self and full power to work that makes Core-Mark collectively stronger.
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.
- Merchandiser - Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles Counties Los Angeles, California
- Warehouse Person (Nights) Los Angeles, California
- Sales Service Representative Corona, California