Sales Service RepresentativeApply Job ID SALES01526 Date posted 11/20/2017
REQUIREMENTS: A minimum of two years sales, customer service or merchandising experience at the distribution/retail level. Reliable vehicle, current auto insurance (at or above min company standards), drivers license with a clean driving record.
The Sales Service Representative’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Call on assigned chain and independent stores as scheduled to perform merchandising, store layout and product display services.
- Advise accounts of discontinued, inactive, and replacement items and review and monitor plus-outs and promotions.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with Core-Mark’s products and services.
- Ensure follow-up of all logistics according to chain contracts, including programs/specials, custom retail pricing, order books, and informational reports.
- File call reports with Territory Manager noting issues and action items and handle tracking of action items until closure.
- Meet regularly with Area Sales Manager to discuss chain programs, competitive activities, and store-level opportunities.
- Perform additional duties as required
Team Player:Works well as a member of a group
Dedicated:Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Self-Starter:Inspired to perform without outside help
Flexibility:Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Licenses & Certifications
- Merchandiser - Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles Counties Los Angeles, California
- Warehouse Person (Nights) Los Angeles, California
- Sales Service Representative Corona, California