Sales & Development Representative
Requires an associate 2-year degree or equivalent or minimum of 3-5 years successful commission sales experience.
- Identify new independent stores and chains to target. Follow up on leads by Territory Sales Manager. Determine potential profitability of prospects on the basis of potential sales volume, product mix, and degree of sales support required. Prioritize prospects by profit potential and develop and execute calling programs.
- Assists Territory Manager in FMI Process, including implementation of Marketing Plans
- Calls on assigned stores to provide order collection for SmartStock and other ordering responsibilities as assigned.
- Provide quality Customer Service and issue resolution. Advises Territory Manager of status relating to progress, issues, and action items and handle tracking of action items until closure.
- Assist new accounts in ordering optimal products and in-store layout, product display, and merchandising activities.
- Responsible to maintain accounts receivables within terms and work with Credit Manager to review accounts, credit limits and transition to Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT).
- Monitor competitive activity and customer requirements and report information to Territory Sales Manager.
- Present Programs and Promotions to Customers; responsible to meet Divisional quotas assigned.
- Advise accounts of discontinued, inactive, and replacement items and review and monitor plus-outs and promotions.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with Core-Mark’s products and services.
- Ensure follow-up of all logistics according to chain contracts, including programs/specials, custom retail pricing, order books, and informational reports.
- Meet regularly with Territory Sales Manager to discuss store-level opportunities and develop actions plans to capture.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Merchandiser - Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles Counties Los Angeles, California
- Warehouse Person (Nights) Los Angeles, California
- Sales Service Representative Corona, California