Manager, District Sales
The District manager reports directly to the General Sales Manager. The District Manager will be responsible for all business activities as it relates to their respective accounts and personnel
- XX Building and developing customer profiles for specific account strategies.
- Responsible for growing market-share through new account growth and maintaining the existing customer base.
- Preparing annual sales forecast working with General Sales Manager.
- Active participation and involvement with sales meetings, conferences and trade shows.
- Communicates and acts accordingly on economic and competitive conditions for their respective district.
- Accountable for meeting or exceeding budgeted sales and gross profit plan.
- Accountable for working within constraints of budgeted selling expense plan.
- Assisting Core-Mark’s Credit Department in collecting/protecting the company as it relates to high risk accounts.
- Maintains constant review of Core-Marks pricing on all products; Maintains regular communication with General Sales Manager relating to Merchandising, Customer Service, and Marketing.
- Organizes team members from Corona Division to professionally consult with accounts; and Responsible for customer complaint resolution.
- Oversees District Sales and Merchandising personnel.
- Conduct district sales meetings.
- Accountable for sales team performance and adherence to company standards and policies.
- Achievement of goals for Corporate Marketing Programs
Skills & Experiences:
- Bachelor’s of Science or Arts in Business Administration or related field experience. Must have a minimum of five (5) years of sales experience and account management.
At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall well-being and the well-being of your family. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings include:
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Core-Benefits: Life, Disability, & Employee Assistance Program all paid for by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time, Holidays, & Tuition Reimbursement
- Financial Wellness: 401(k) Plan with a 50% match on the first 6% contributed, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet Insurance, Commuter Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship Opportunities for children of employees
At Core-Mark we are a family. We are committed to creating an environment that embraces and enables all to reach their full potential. It is through empowering every employee to bring their full self and full power to work that makes Core-Mark collectively stronger.
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.
- Merchandiser - Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles Counties Los Angeles, California
- Warehouse Person (Nights) Los Angeles, California
- Sales Service Representative Corona, California