MerchandiserApply Job ID MERCH05662 Date posted 04/29/2019
From its humble beginnings in 1888 as Glaser Bros., a single tobacco storefront in San Francisco, Core-Mark has grown into one of the largest distributors and marketers of consumer goods to the convenience retail industry in North America.
Here we grow again!! We are looking for an experienced in-store Merchandiser/ stocker to join our team who has a positive attitude and a customer-centric approach. Merchandisers work in their assigned territories assisting our customers, stocking, and providing inventory support and replenishment.
What’s In It For You??
Core-Mark offers competitive wages, a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and AD&D coverage, along with a 401k with a Company match! Since this position requires up to 100% travel to our store locations, we also offer vehicle stipends and mileage reimbursement.
Apply today at http://www.core-mark.com/careers
- Performs customer services for stores of assigned accounts
- Provide merchandising, stocking, pricing, shelf facing, stock rotating, and product and shelf cleaning.
- Rearranges store shelves or display areas as required by each store.
- Maintains safe store aisles.
Physical and Other Requirements:
- Ability to lift products weighing from 5-25 lbs. This is done throughout the day. May also lift a case of product or tote which could weigh up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must own a reliable vehicle with current insurance
- Driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Reliable vehicle with current auto insurance
- Merchandiser - Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles Counties Los Angeles, California
- Warehouse Person (Nights) Los Angeles, California
- Sales Service Representative Corona, California