Delivery DriverApply Now
Our drivers deliver products throughout Core-Mark’s customer base over established delivery routes and generally maintain quality customer relationships.
While much of the role involves driving, you’ll be first and foremost the face of our brand. You’ll be the primary point of contact for our customers, many of whom are Fortune 500 companies. And the loyalty and trust that evolve from the strong business relationships you build will create a huge value add for them—and our company.
With the variety of duties you’ll perform from day to day, you’ll constantly be on the go and never bored. You’ll deliver products safely and on time to multiple stops daily. Additional responsibilities will include offloading work, such as stacking and sorting delivered goods and pickups as needed, as well as:
- Pre- and post-shift equipment/vehicle checks
- Checking load inventories against invoices for accuracy
- Unloading via ramp and hand dolly
- Securing empty pallets and totes in the truck
- Maintaining the cleanliness of your truck
- Returning equipment following use
Health & Safety:
- Comply with H&S policies and procedures
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands and finger to handle objects, tolls, or controls; reach with hand and arms. The employee frequently is required to walk and stand. The employee is occasionally required to stop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must be able to stand and bend for up to ten hours. The employee must regularly lift a/o move up to 10 lbs., frequently lift a/o move 25 lbs., and occasionally lift a/o move up to 60 lbs., ability to lift 70lbs, push 50lbs, and move a dolly loaded with up to 250 lbs.
- Able to work in an interruption-driven environment
- The employee frequently works near moving mechanical parts and is frequently exposed to vibration.
- The employee occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- The employee will be required to wear a company designated and supplied uniform, and may be out two to three days at a time delivering
- There may also be occasions where employee will be “teamed” with a second driver to help expedite the delivery routes in timely manners
- Does the employee work near moving mechanical parts; in high, precarious places; and in outside weather conditions?
- Yes No
- Is the employee exposed to fumes or airborne particles?
- Yes No
Note: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the company reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed
Detail Oriented:Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player:Works well as a member of a group
Functional Expert:Considered a thought leader on a subject
Ability to Make an Impact:Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Goal Completion:Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Must possess a valid Class A DCL license