ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Provide Overall Administrative Support to the Warehouse Management Team
- Set up team members on various lines as directed by warehouse leadership.
- Check and validate all outbound tote counts and communicate to appropriate team members.
- Compile and research all items cut from customer orders and communicate to appropriate teams. .
- Prepares all daily loading documentation and batch labels for case selectors.
- Retrieve and review daily reports from system and disseminate to appropriate teams. .
- File all outbound documentation and submit any documents to appropriate areas for proper handling.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with both internal and external personnel.
- Manage and maintain accurate Warehouse Operations records, including but not limited to AIB, load tracking, production information, Load shorts etc.
- Answer and direct incoming calls to the appropriate person.
- Perform additional responsibility as requested by the management team.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES THAT MAY BE ASSIGNED
- Place warehouse supply orders when needed
- Will perform special projects as assigned.
- Help ship/prepare shipping labels for UPS and FedEx shipments
- Have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Have 2 years of recent administrative experience with working knowledge of office practices. Experience in a receiving and/or inventory environment preferred.
- Be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point & Internet Explorer on an IBM compatible system as well as AS400
- Possess basic math skills and must be capable of performing calculations utilizing a calculator and computer.
- Have command of English grammar and spelling.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and a professional personal presentation.
- Be able to meet tight deadlines with little margin for error.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays if needed or scheduled.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Be able to work in freezer, cooler and dry areas of the warehouse for lengthy periods of time when needed for auditing and inventory purposes.
- Possess the ability to lift up to 50 pounds regularly utilizing proper lifting techniques.
- Possess the ability to walk in and out of the building several times throughout a shift in all temperature and weather conditions to remove seals from trailers.
- Possess pallet jack and forklift certification/experience. This is a preferred requirement. In-house training will be provided.
Typical Work Hours – Monday-Friday 08:00am-4:30pm. Must be able to work varied schedule based on the needs of the business.