Established over 125 years ago, Core-Mark is a Fortune 400 company that continues to grow, with approximately $11 billion in sales, 30 divisions and 37,500 customer locations across the United States and Canada. Core-Mark is a leading distributor of fresh food and consumer packaged goods to the convenience retail industry. Core-Mark offers a full range of products, marketing programs and technology solutions; and is recognized as one of the largest and most valued marketers of fresh and broad-line supply solutions.
Our company culture provides a progressive, growth-oriented work environment, where you’ll enjoy greater independence, and a strong team atmosphere. We provide excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) or RRSP with employer matching and immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, voluntary benefits (US only), and opportunity for career advancement.
Want fresh? Count on us.
At Core-Mark, we celebrate difference and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our services and our community. Core-Mark is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
• Perform Accounts Receivable Departmental processing for an organization with multiple locations
• Maintain accurate records and timely distribution of reports
• Providing administrative support to the department as needed
• Answer all customer inquiries, including researching and resolving discrepancies, in a timely manner.
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, monitors own work to ensure quality
• Seek ways to improve Accounts Receivable procedures and personal work processes
• Daily cash application for multiple divisions
• Daily research of potential duplicate credits
• Daily verification that totes picked up have been keyed
• Provide backup for the receptionist
• Weekly rotation of the credit memo files
• Weekly mailing of load lists
• Weekly processing of customer rebates
• Weekly input of the office supply order
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• HS/GED or equivalent
• 2-3 years of work experience in Accounts Receivable
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel
• 10 key by touch
• Highly organized, extremely detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work independently with little supervision, yet work well in a team environment
• AS400 experience a plus
• Strong work ethic
• SAP experience preferred
• Ability to manage a high volume workload, with ever changing deadlines and priorities and must work well under pressure, meeting multiple deadlines
• Must have a positive attitude and strong work ethic, with the ability to work overtime as needed to meet deadlines
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.