Maintenance TechnicianApply Now
Established over 125 years ago, Core-Mark is a Fortune 400 company that continues to grow, with approximately $11 billion in sales, 30 divisions and 37,500 customer locations across the United States and Canada. Core-Mark is a leading distributor of fresh food and consumer packaged goods to the convenience retail industry. Core-Mark offers a full range of products, marketing programs and technology solutions; and is recognized as one of the largest and most valued marketers of fresh and broad-line supply solutions.
Our company culture provides a progressive, growth-oriented work environment, where you’ll enjoy greater independence, and a strong team atmosphere. We provide excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) or RRSP with employer matching and immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, voluntary benefits (US only), and opportunity for career advancement.
more about our career opportunities: https://careers.core-mark.com/
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CoreMarkCareers
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CoreMarkCareers
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/core-mark-international
Want fresh? Count on us.
At Core-Mark, we celebrate difference and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our services and our community. Core-Mark is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the
plant facility’s equipment.
• Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and
performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine
• Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities. Perform mechanic skills
including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic,
troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
• Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance
• Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments. Perform regular
preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
• Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions. Use a variety of
hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in
• Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual
situations to proper supervision.
• Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas..
• Performing others duties as assigned.
• High school diploma preferred or equivalent.
• 3– 5 Years related experience in a warehouse environment.Additional Information:
• Strong analytical skills
• Must possess excellent organizational skills and be able to establish priorities.
• High level of interpersonal skills to handle internal and external customers.
• High competency level in use of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, as a
• Strategic thinker, planner and change agent.
• Ability to stay within department budgets.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Advanced computer skills with knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Outlook and experience with
AS/400 systems preferred.
Physical and Environmental Requirements
• Continuously stand up to 6 hours.
• Walking short distances through the department/building.
• Use hands/arms to pick and carry product and operate required equipment.
• Lift objects up to 50 lbs. with or without assistance.
• Speak in English with or without an assistive device.
• Hear with or without an assistive device.
• Continuously stand, stoop, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, counting, cleaning.