Operations Clerk (Night Shift)
Job ID: CMUSC002067
Type: Operations - Warehouse
Primary Location: West Sacramento, California
Date Posted: 01/25/2023
We Deliver the Goods:
- Competitive pay and benefits, including Day 1 Health & Wellness Benefits, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401K Employer Matching, Education Assistance, Paid Time Off, and much more
- Growth opportunities performing essential work to support Americas food distribution system
- Safe and inclusive working environment, including culture of rewards, recognition, and respect
Click Here for More Benefits Information
Shift: 2:00 AM 10:30 AM
As the Operations Clerk, you will take orders from request to reality, in an environment where youll feel and create a culture of safety and family. You will support the operations team in improving production processes and maintaining daily business. This includes performing administrative tasks such as maintaining documents, directing incoming calls, providing reports, and supporting a variety of other functions to ensure that the warehouse is providing Core-Mark customers with exceptional service and quality.
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Coordinating team members on various lines with guidance from warehouse leadership.
- Validating all outbound product counts and changes to customer orders; communicating these aspects to team members.
- Inputting data into the system, scheduling appointments, and tracking expenses.
- Preparing daily loading documentation and batch labels for case selectors.
- Retrieving and reviewing daily reports from the system.
- Completing documentation and following filing procedures.
- Maintaining warehouse operations records.
- Answering and directing incoming calls.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/General Educational Development (GED) certificate, or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of administrative experience.
- Strong math skills (addition/subtraction/division/multiplication).
- Prior experience with SAP and/orAS400 or the ability to learn to use these programs.
- Computer proficient with intermediate knowledge of Microsoft programs such as Word and Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.