Job ID: 91208BR
Primary Location: Gardiner, Maine
Date Posted: 11/28/2023
Core-Mark, a Performance Food Group Company, is part of a Fortune 150 company that continues to grow as an industry leader in fresh and broad-line solutions to the convenience retail industry. Our reputation of empowering customers, employees, and communities has allowed us to build over $23 Billion in revenue. Through our distribution centers, we offer a full range of products, programs, and solutions to customers across the U.S. and Canada.
We Deliver the Goods:
- Competitive pay and benefits, including Day 1 Health & Wellness Benefits, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401K Employer Matching, Education Assistance, Paid Time Off, and much more
- Growth opportunities performing essential work to support America's food distribution system
- Safe and inclusive working environment, including culture of rewards, recognition, and respect
Monday thru Friday
Food and food service delivery Drivers fulfill a critical role in the country's food supply chain. Our delivery drivers not only make sure the customers' products arrive at their destination at the arranged times and in good condition, but they are the face of our company - building lasting relationships with our customers! As a Driver Check-In Coordinator, you will play a vital role in ensuring our drivers are checked-in accurately and all returned products are processed accordingly.
As the Driver Check-In Coordinator, you will be responsible for checking in Delivery Drivers and ensuring the accuracy of the check-in and returns process. Communicates and interacts with customers, vendors and co-workers professionally ensuring questions are answered accurately and in a timely manner. Functions as a team member within the department and organization, as required, and perform any duty assigned to best serve the company.
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Off Loading Depot Trailers & Local delivery trucks returning throughout the day that consist of pallet(s) of credits, empty totes, stacks of empty pallets, Freezer / Cooler product, Milk crates & plastic.
- Delivers any items that are listed above to their designated areas
- Prints out daily Driver sheets
- Check credits in by using an RF Gun and verifying the Driver Sheets are accurate with the return credits
- Communicates with Transportation Manager on a daily basis
- Load Food Bank, Liquidation Center, and Beverage trucks
- Help with processing Freezer / Cooler credits, Returns & Warehouse damages
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and/or 1-3 years of related experience
Ability to communicate effectively and apply general math skills
Ability to work reliably from verbal and written instructions.
Intermediate computer knowledge and ability to learn/use computer programs on the job.
Ability to obtain certifications for use of powered equipment; such as forklift operation.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
Physical ability to regularly lift, carry, and position: up to 10 lbs. regularly, up to 25 lbs. frequently, and up to 60 lbs. occasionally.
Physical ability to handle objects, tools, and/or controls.
Physical ability to stand for a significant period of time and walk continuously.
Physical ability to occasionally bend, kneel, crouch, climb, reach, or crawl.
May require the ability to operate and/or be certified on various powered equipment.
Ability to work in a warehouse environment which will expose the incumbent to a variety of noise and potential extremes in temperature.
High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent
1+ years foodservice distribution industry experience
Onboard computer and electronic log system experience (i.e., PeopleNet)
Hand-held point of delivery scanning system experience (i.e., POD)
Customer service-related work experience
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.