Warehouse Person – Each Item Order Selector (Nights)
Job ID: WAREH11539
Primary Location: Aurora, CO, US
Date Posted: May 12, 2021
Core-Mark (Nasdaq CORE) www.core-mark.com
Core-Mark is a Fortune 300 company that continues to grow for over 130 years as an industry leader in fresh and broad-line solutions to the convenience retail industry. Our reputation of empowering customers, employees, and communities has allowed us to build over $16 Billion in revenue. Through our 32 distribution centers, we offer a full range of products, programs, and solutions to customers across the U.S. and Canada.
At Core-Mark, you will discover a culture that enables you to grow, challenges you to achieve, and embraces you as family. Show us your power and come explore your opportunities with Core-Mark.
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.
It all flows through you. As a member of our Each Order team, you will take orders from request to reality, in an environment where you’ll feel and create a culture of safety and family. You will safely and efficiently select orders, package items, and monitor inventory levels within the warehouse. This includes directing, stocking, selecting, and replenishing products to ensure that the warehouse is providing Core-Mark customers with exceptional service and quality.
- Selecting product in accordance with printed customer orders and delivery sequence.
- Consolidating merchandise into product containers and transferring to assigned stock locations.
- Directing extraneous inventory to storage area or dry room as applicable.
- Ensuring sufficient quantities of product to accommodate routine and/or special demands.
- Maintaining orderly workstation; returns supplies and merchandise to assigned locations.
- Contributing to the safety and security of the warehouse environment.
- Verifying and scanning proper location of products.
- Monitoring existing stock and transferring items were needed dependent on the circumstances.
- Separating larger units into pick quantities and shelving properly in pick areas.
- Performing other tasks and duties as assigned.
Skills & Experiences:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and/or 1 to 3 years of related experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively and apply general math skills.
- Ability to work reliably from verbal and written instructions.
- Intermediate computer knowledge and ability to learn/use computer programs on the job.
- Ability to obtain certifications for use of powered equipment; such as Forklift operation.
Physical Demands &Working Conditions:
- Physical ability to regularly lift, carry, and position: up to 10 lbs. regularly, up to 25 lbs. frequently, and up to 60 lbs. occasionally.
- Physical ability to handle objects, tools, and/or controls.
- Physical ability to stand for a significant period of time and walk continuously.
- Physical ability to occasionally bend, kneel, crouch, reach, or crawl.
- May require the ability to operate and/or be certified on various powered equipment.
- The ability to work in a warehouse environment which will exposure the incumbent to a variety of noises and potential extremes in temperature.
At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall well-being and the well-being of your family. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings include:
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Core-Benefits: Life, Disability, & Employee Assistance Program paid by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time and Holidays
- Financial Wellness: 401(k) Plan, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet Insurance, Commuter Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship Opportunities for children of employees