Dry Room Associate
Job ID: DRYRO11152
Primary Location: Corona, CA, US
Date Posted: April 12, 2021
Core-Mark (Nasdaq CORE) www.core-mark.com
Core-Mark is a Fortune 300 company that continues to grow for over 130 years as an industry leader in fresh and broad-line solutions to the convenience retail industry. Our reputation of empowering customers, employees, and communities has allowed us to build over $16 Billion in revenue. Through our 32 distribution centers, we offer a full range of products, programs, and solutions to customers across the U.S. and Canada.
At Core-Mark, you will discover a culture that enables you to grow, challenges you to achieve, and embraces you as family. Show us your power and come explore your opportunities with Core-Mark.
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.
It all flows through you. As a Dry Room Associate, you will take orders from request to reality, in an environment where you’ll feel and create a culture of safety and family. You will safely and efficiently monitor returns, process retuned/damaged product, and restock/repackage product within the warehouse. This includes performing a variety of tasks such as; selecting, scanning, stocking, crediting, and removing product to ensure that the warehouse is providing Core-Mark customers with exceptional service and quality.
- Verifying and performing quality checks of pick-up slips to product received from customers.
- Processing credits and ensuring that paperwork balances are completed accurately.
- Maintaining various forms and logs; analyzing data and creating reports.
- Scanning in product information of products received.
- Processing product for restocking, destruction, or return to vendor.
- Implementing various vendor policies to corresponding returned products.
- Inspecting and preparing product for return to appropriate locations.
- Sorting items according to flow line or pick area; restocking and repacking product as needed.
- Creating solutions to unique returns scenarios and fining opportunities to improve processes.
- Performing other tasks and duties as assigned.
Skills & Experiences:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and/or 1-3 years of related experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively and apply general math skills.
- Ability to work reliably from verbal and written instructions.
- Intermediate computer knowledge and ability to learn/use computer programs on the job.
- May be required to obtain certification for use of powered equipment; such as a Forklift.
Physical Demands &Working Conditions:
- Physical ability to regularly lift, carry, and position: up to 10 lbs. regularly, up to 25 lbs. frequently, and up to 60 lbs. occasionally.
- Physical ability to handle objects, tools, and/or controls.
- Physical ability to stand for a significant period of time and walk continuously.
- Physical ability to occasionally bend, kneel, crouch, reach, or crawl.
- May require the ability to operate and/or be certified on various powered equipment.
- The ability to work in a warehouse environment which will exposure the incumbent to a variety of noises and potential extremes in temperature.
At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall well-being and the well-being of your family. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings include:
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Core-Benefits: Life, Disability, & Employee Assistance Program paid by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time and Holidays
- Financial Wellness: 401(k) Plan, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet Insurance, Commuter Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship Opportunities for children of employees