Nights 4 Day Schedule
Job ID: WAREH10288
Primary Location: Leitchfield, KY, US
Date Posted: January 12, 2021
Core-Mark has a range of opportunities to fit your lifestyle.
- Your responsibilities are but not limited to pulling orders according to sequencing on delivery route/run list, consolidate merchandise into picking containers as necessary, remove damaged merchandise from shipping lines and replace as necessary. Verify accuracy of all picks. Palletizers will offload totes from conveyor lines, stack on pallets, shrink wrap the stacked product and take to the loading dock each night for loading. Loaders will utilize the aid of a pallet jack/mule to load product into trailers. Must be mindful of load placement (load shift hazards). As well as maintaining clean, orderly workstation.
- Up to $15.00 per hour starting pay.
- Pay is based on two types of earning which include incentive calculation and non-incentive earnings. Note: To earn incentive, production (speed) and service level (accuracy) must be with company standard.
- Shifts start at 4:00 P.M. with a 10 hour shift 4 days a week with overtime required when necessary.
- Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday schedule off Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday.
NOTE: ALL ASSOCIATES MAY HAVE TO WORK BEYOND THEIR SCHEDULED SHIFTS.
We are excited to announce that we now offer .
- Vacation hours after 30 days. 2 weeks of vacation time in 1 year.
- Full benefits after 45 days of employment.
- 401k plus match on your 45th day of employment.
- Eligible for paid holidays on your first day of employment.
Set your own career path! Tuition reimbursement! Advance to driver position with good work performance!
At Core-Mark we are a family. We are committed to creating an environment that embraces and enables all to reach their full potential. It is through empowering every employee to bring their full self and full power to work that makes Core-Mark collectively stronger.
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.