Core-Mark (Nasdaq CORE) www.core-mark.com
Core-Mark is a Fortune 300 company that continues to grow for over 130 years as an industry leader in fresh and broad-line solutions to the convenience retail industry. Our reputation of empowering customers, employees, and communities has allowed us to build over $16 Billion in revenue. Through our 32 distribution centers, we offer a full range of products, programs, and solutions to customers across the U.S. and Canada.
At Core-Mark, you will discover a culture that enables you to grow, challenges you to achieve, and embraces you as family. Show us your power and come explore your opportunities with Core-Mark.
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.
It all flows through you. As a Warehouse Associate, you will take orders from request to reality, in an environment where you’ll feel and create a culture of safety and family. You will safely and efficiently retrieve product, stack orders for delivery, and monitor inventory levels within the warehouse. This includes directing, stocking, selecting, and replenishing products in a cooler to ensure that our warehouse is providing customers with exceptional service and quality.
Shift: Sunday To Thursday OR Monday to Friday 2:00, 3:00 or 3:30 pm start
- Retrieving cooler product in accordance with printed customer orders and packing products from cooler area.
- Restocking order selection zones as necessary and consolidating merchandise.
- Stacking orders securely on a skid according to sequence of delivery route.
- Applying shipping ID labels to products and completing paperwork related to inventory process.
- Maintaining orderly workstation; returns supplies and merchandise to assigned locations.
- Recording materials and inventory levels.
- Contributing to the safety and security of the warehouse environment.
- Performing other tasks and duties as assigned.
Skills & Experiences:
- Ability to be able to certify in forklift operation and Electrical-Pallet Jack (double walkie) is an asset.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and/or 1 to 3 years of related experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work reliably from verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to apply general math skills.
- Intermediate computer knowledge and ability to learn/use computer programs on the job.
Physical Demands &Working Conditions:
- Physical ability to regularly lift, carry, and position up to 60 lbs. in both ambient and cold environments.
- Physical ability to handle objects, tools, and/or controls.
- Physical ability to stand for a significant period of time and walk continuously.
- Physical ability to regularly bend, kneel, crouch, reach, or crawl.
- Will be required to operate and/or be certified on various powered equipment. (double walkie)
- The warehouse environment with have exposure to a variety of noise and potential extremes in temperature.
At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall well-being and the well-being of your family. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings include:
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Medical Coverage including: Massage Therapy, Chiropractic, and other Paramedical Practitioners
- Core-Benefits: Life (includes dependent coverage), Disability, & Employee Assistance Program paid by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time, Holidays
- Financial Wellness: RRSP, Paid Direct Drug Card, & Scholarship Opportunities for children of employees
Core-Mark is committed to providing accommodation to people with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process to the point of undue hardship. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact a HR representative.
At Core-Mark we are a family. We are committed to creating an environment that embraces and enables all to reach their full potential. It is through empowering every employee to bring their full self and full power to work that makes Core-Mark collectively stronger.
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.