Core-Mark (Nasdaq CORE) www.core-mark.com
Core-Mark is a Fortune 300 company that continues to grow for over 130 years as an industry leader in fresh and broad-line solutions to the convenience retail industry. Our reputation of empowering customers, employees, and communities has allowed us to build over $16 Billion in revenue. Through our 32 distribution centers, we offer a full range of products, programs, and solutions to customers across the U.S. and Canada.
At Core-Mark, you will discover a culture that enables you to grow, challenges you to achieve, and embraces you as family. Show us your power and come explore your opportunities with Core-Mark.
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.
It all flows through you. As a Dry Room Associate, you will take orders from request to reality, in an environment where you’ll feel and create a culture of safety and family. You will safely and efficiently monitor returns, process retuned/damaged product, and restock/repackage product within the warehouse. This includes performing a variety of tasks such as; selecting, scanning, stocking, crediting, and removing product to ensure that the warehouse is providing Core-Mark customers with exceptional service and quality.
- Verifying and performing quality checks of pick-up slips to product received from customers.
- Processing credits and ensuring that paperwork balances are completed accurately.
- Maintaining various forms and logs; analyzing data and creating reports.
- Scanning in product information of products received.
- Processing product for restocking, destruction, or return to vendor.
- Implementing various vendor policies to corresponding returned products.
- Inspecting and preparing product for return to appropriate locations.
- Sorting items according to flow line or pick area; restocking and repacking product as needed.
- Creating solutions to unique returns scenarios and fining opportunities to improve processes.
- Performing other tasks and duties as assigned.
Skills & Experiences:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and/or 1-3 years of related experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively and apply general math skills.
- Ability to work reliably from verbal and written instructions.
- Intermediate computer knowledge and ability to learn/use computer programs on the job.
- May be required to obtain certification for use of powered equipment; such as a Forklift.
Physical Demands &Working Conditions:
- Physical ability to regularly lift, carry, and position: up to 10 lbs. regularly, up to 25 lbs. frequently, and up to 60 lbs. occasionally.
- Physical ability to handle objects, tools, and/or controls.
- Physical ability to stand for a significant period of time and walk continuously.
- Physical ability to occasionally bend, kneel, crouch, reach, or crawl.
- May require the ability to operate and/or be certified on various powered equipment.
- The ability to work in a warehouse environment which will exposure the incumbent to a variety of noises and potential extremes in temperature.
At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall well-being and the well-being of your family. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings include:
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Core-Benefits: Life, Disability, & Employee Assistance Program paid by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time and Holidays
- Financial Wellness: 401(k) Plan, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet Insurance, Commuter Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship Opportunities for children of employees
At Core-Mark we are a family. We are committed to creating an environment that embraces and enables all to reach their full potential. It is through empowering every employee to bring their full self and full power to work that makes Core-Mark collectively stronger.
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.