Full Case (Nights – Up to $22/hour)
Job ID: FULLC08692
Primary Location: Sacramento, CA, US
Date Posted: June 30, 2020
Core-Mark (Nasdaq CORE) www.core-mark.com
Core-Mark is a Fortune 300 company that continues to grow for over 130 years as an industry leader in fresh and broad-line solutions to the convenience retail industry. Our reputation of empowering customers, employees, and communities has allowed us to build over $16 Billion in revenue. Through our 32 distribution centers, we offer a full range of products, programs, and solutions to customers across the U.S. and Canada.
At Core-Mark, you will discover a culture that enables you to grow, challenges you to achieve, and embraces you as family. Show us your power and come explore your opportunities with Core-Mark.
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.
It all flows through you. As a Full Case Order Selector, you will take orders from request to reality, in an environment where you’ll feel and create a culture of safety and family. You will safely and efficiently retrieve product, stack orders for delivery, and monitor inventory levels within the warehouse. This includes directing, stocking, selecting, and replenishing products to ensure that our warehouse is providing customers with exceptional service and quality.
- Retrieving product in accordance with printed customer orders and packing products.
- Restocking order selection zones as necessary and consolidating merchandise.
- Stacking orders securely according to sequence of delivery route.
- Applying shipping ID labels to products and completing paperwork related to inventory process.
- Maintaining orderly workstation; returns supplies and merchandise to assigned locations.
- Recording materials and inventory levels.
- Contributing to the safety and security of the warehouse environment.
- Performing other tasks and duties as assigned.
Skills & Experiences:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and/or 1 to 3 years of related experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work reliably from verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to apply general math skills.
- Intermediate computer knowledge and ability to learn/use computer programs on the job.
- Ability to be able to get certified in forklift operation and Electrical-Pallet Jack.
Physical Demands &Working Conditions:
- Physical ability to regularly lift, carry, and position: up to 10 lbs. regularly, up to 25 lbs. frequently, and up to 60 lbs. occasionally.
- Physical ability to handle objects, tools, and/or controls.
- Physical ability to stand for a significant period of time and walk continuously.
- Physical ability to regularly bend, kneel, crouch, reach, or crawl.
- May require the ability to operate and/or be certified on various powered equipment.
- The ability to work in a warehouse environment which will exposure the incumbent to a variety of noises and potential extremes in temperature.
At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall well-being and the well-being of your family. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings include:
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Core-Benefits: Life, Disability, & Employee Assistance Program paid by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time and Holidays
- Financial Wellness: 401(k) Plan, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet Insurance, Commuter Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship Opportunities for children of employees
At Core-Mark we are a family. We are committed to creating an environment that embraces and enables all to reach their full potential. It is through empowering every employee to bring their full self and full power to work that makes Core-Mark collectively stronger.
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.
core mark job alerts
Want to stay in touch with Core-Mark?